Free Dead Animal Removal - New Castle County DE

The city of Wilmington offers free dead animal removal services in the case of dead animal carcasses on public land, or dead animals in the roadways. Examples might include roadkill such as deer, or a dead raccoon in a county park. For free government dead animal removal services call:

Delaware Division of Public Health Office of Animal Welfare - (302) 255-4646

Aside from the city of Wilmington animal services or New Castle County Animal Control, free dead animal removal is sometimes offered by government agencies that go by names such as public works department, department of transportation, environmental services, division of street maintenance, sanitation department, etc. Don't call the Wilmington police department or Wilmington SPCA or humane society. Click here for Dead Pet Body Removal in Wilmington. Usually you can put dead animal carcasses in refuse containers - aka garbage cans, although sometimes that's frowned upon. I'd do it for smaller animals under 20 lbs for sure though. For larger animals maybe call the sanitation dept. or call the number listed above. The removal of large livestock animals such as a dead horse or dead cow is usually handled by private enterprises. But in all cases in Wilmington, if the body is on private property, the removal of dead animals is handled by the citizen or by a private company, such as ours listed below.


dead animal removal If you have a dead animal in your house: If you have a dead animal in your house, such as a dead rat in the wall or a dead raccoon in the attic or a dead skunk under your porch, you can hire us to remove it. We are a private company, not a free service. Call us anytime at 302-499-2263 to schedule an appointment for today!

We are a company committed to assisting those who are in dire need of dead animal service. From a small startup business, we are now the leading experts in delivering an array of services related to dead animals. The public has recognized us as their most preferred service provider for three years in a row. We have also received acknowledgment from various organizations. Nonetheless, we will not stop developing and refining our methods. In our years of providing our services to the public, at least 99% of the odor complaints that we received from the public are related to dead animals; the remaining 1% will often be sewage problems. If you choose to work with an untrustworthy company, they may create inexistent problems that will compel you to pay for services that you don't really need. We are a credible company; we will be transparent with our work. We will provide you with photos of the affected site that can serve as your reference. We will give you a binding estimate and breakdown the cost to show you that we are not charging you with hidden fees. We also provide a guarantee of our work. If something is amiss in between our services, we will gladly return to fix everything with no extra costs.

What Prices Do We Charge?

Learn about our dead animal removal costs

Get Prices

Wilmington Dead Animal Removal